Come join us in commemorating the fallen through through a 5K run around Fred Beekman Park, which will be lined by remembrance icons! Event details and registration are found below.
- The run will consist of 3 laps (3.1 miles) around the Fred Beekman Park jogging path. As a tribute to the 920+ OSU alumni and others who have made the ultimate sacrifice, we will outline our course with nearly 1,000 remembrance icons, each with the name of a fallen service member.
- Please see the map below for an outline of the course.
To commemorate the fallen families tied to The Ohio State University, raise awareness for those affected by war, and raise money for The Living Legacy Scholarship.
21 April 2018 at 7pm
- Fred Beekman Park (2200 Carmack Rd, Columbus, OH 43210)
- Plan to arrive on the day of at no later than 6:30pm to check in, which will be at a tent located near the Volleyball Shelter of the park.
- University parking lots are available south of the park on the south side of Carmack Road. Two foot bridges across Carmack Road are available to access the park.
- Registration includes a race day bib and a t-shirt.
- Day-of registrants will be accepted, but we cannot guarantee you a t-shirt.
- Many amenities will be available throughout the entire duration of the event at no additional cost, such as a medical tent, food and drinks, and music.
Come join us for a night time remembrance run! Over 900 remembrance icons will be setup around the Fred Beekman Park jogging path as a way of commemorating and honoring those who have made the ultimate sacrifice.